Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blogging Hiatus



We find ways to do the things we want to do.  Priorities vs time.  People use the excuse “I didn’t have time.”   We all have the same amount of time each day.  It is how we choose to utilize the time that makes the difference between people.  If something becomes a priority it gets done.  

I enjoy working on this blog.  I have been faithful in having a post on Thursday.  However, my personal life has enough things happening that take a higher priority than blogging. Sometimes we have to say no. 

I’ve been giving this some thought.  So I’ll be forthwith, I enjoy blogging, it has its rewards.  In fact last year I did a number of guest blogs, and had guests blogging here. I didn't participate with my blogging and writing speculative fiction friends' January blogfest because of my shift in priorities at this time.

I joined the Blog Ring of Power to help promote authors and their hard work and give them a platform to share their writing experience.  I enjoy writing motivational posts, and ideas on time management. 
Right now my focus has shifted, and while blogging is a priority, it isn’t my highest priority.  I will continue to do my part with the Blog Ring of Power, but I will not be posting time management tips or motivational posts, for the next little while.  I hope to be back blogging in a few months.  

So for now I am on a blogging hiatus.  I will be back.

Dean 


2 comments:

Joyce Alton / @joycealton said...

Relish the break, Dean. We all need to take them from time to time. Best wishes for you and your family.

Terri Bruce said...

You are definitely right that there are a finite number of hours in the day! :-) We do what we can - that's all anyone can expect :-)