Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Some Nice Perspectives on Life

I opened this in an e-mail.

Spring has sprung! Flowers are blooming. Birds are singing. I thought the flowers and birds combined with a message was a nice touch for the time of year. The short thoughts are defiantly worth sharing. There are some nice perspectives.

So follow the images and understand the meaning behind each. Each could be its very own post.  Humm, I may just do that...


















Send a link to those whom you care about. One never knows what tomorrow will bring us.
  The nicest place to be  is in someone's thoughts

3 comments:

Debra Renée Byrd said...

I love it.

Dean C. Rich said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm trying to get back to blogging again. Glad my first post in a year found resonance with you.

Eddie Galvan said...

Life Plans:-Amazing post.Thank you very much for this important post.