A few days ago my new smart phone have me a notice on Twitter. When I opened it it was a short message from Kela saying there was something on her blog for me. So first of all thank you Kela for the award. She has a nice blog BTW. Here is the link to her blog, Teardrops on My Book
So here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know.
4. Post seven random things about yourself.
5. Include these rules in your post.
So Step one, check this is the post. Step Two check I've thanked Kela, Step three Nominate 15 others. See the list of seventeen after the list of seven.
Step four Post seven random things about yourself:
Here they are:
1. I dislike talking about myself like this. I do enjoy discussing things and telling stories, and sometimes the story can be about me, if the setting is right. But I don't like just being out there. That said, I still have six more things I have to say...
2. I enjoy photography.
3. No big surprise here, I like to write, now whether I am good enough to get published is yet to be seen.
4. My Barbershop Quartet I sang with in High School took 4th place in State Competition
5. My blog photo was taken aboard the USS Constitution, in Boston Harbor
6. I have the batman logo for my front license plate.
7. I enjoy building scale models.
Step five the rules are above.
Here are the 15 folks, so that takes care of step three.
Dawn G. Sparrow
Sandra Ulbrich Almazan
J Lea Lopez
That should about wrap this up. Thanks again Kela!