Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

BRoP Joining a Blog Ring

Well, TBruce, a friend from AgentQuery Connect had a great idea, she wanted to form a blog ring.  I thought it would be fun to join with some other bloggers and have cross blog events.  There are six members in this ring.  Myself, aspiring writers Dawn G. Sparrow, E. M. LaBonte, and T. Bruce.  And two published writers Sandra Ulbrich Almazan, and T.W. Fendley.

So here are the other members and their blogs.  I'll format my blog for a ring section a little later, but for my own announcement I thought I'd list the other five blogs with links.  We plan on hosting some fun interviews from Speculative Fiction authors, contests and other fun things to liven our corner of the blog sphere.


Dawn G. Sparrow - Write Away 
She writes Paranormal Romance/horror/suspense.  She will be the first to admit she is working on excatly where she fits, but she is having a ball figuring it out. 


Emily writes fantasy and is a fun person to get to know.  We swapped blog posts for AQC's Spec Fic's January Blog fest.  (BTW I won that contest with the most posts and guest posts on blogs in January)

TBruce - Terri Bruce Net
Another AQC friend, she has given me some great feedback on my own manuscript.  This BRoP is her idea and she has gathered up these fine writers and organizing this particular blog ring.  She writes genre-crossing speculative fiction that defies labels - my first novel has been described as "Bladerunner crossed with The Turn of the Screw" while my second novel has been described as "Bridget Jones goes go the afterlife."

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan - Speculative Fiction Author
Terri introduced us and Sandra has a really cool blog with lots of followers.  Looking forward to getting to know her better as we embark on linking up with our blogs in our blog ring.

T.W. Fendley - TW Fendley.com
Historical Fantasy and Science Fiction Author.  Cool someone who is where I am trying to get to.  Looking forward to linking and blogging with TW.


So check out their blogs and get to know them a little bit.  We will be cooking up some fun in the months to come.



1 comment:

E. M. LaBonte said...

I feel like there should be some epic background music on this. Like a suspense scene where the music cues you in. That would be great! I'm so excited about this.