Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Best wishes to you and your family for Thanksgiving.  Here are some quotes I’ve picked up here and there around the internet for thanksgiving.  Have a great day.  Next week I’ll have something else for my Thursday post.

"Forever on Thanksgiving Day the heart will find the pathway home."
Wilbur D. Nesbit

"If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes." Catherine Pulsifer from Many Blessings

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."
W.T. Purkiser

"When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup." Sam Lefkowitz

"Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action."
W. J. Cameron

No comments: