Well I didn’t expect this, but it is sure nice to receive things unlooked for. My friend I’ve made over at AQC has sent me the Versatile Blogger Award. So to start this off I send her a heartfelt thank you!
So here is the award:
And here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
2. Share seven random facts about myself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Seven Random Facts.
1. I’ve a BS from Utah State University in Business
2. I’ve visited 38 of the 50 states
3. I’ve lived in 10 different states
4. I drive my cars until they are worn out (200,000 miles +)
5. All my children play a musical instrument (Piano, Cello, Flute, Viola, and sing)
6. I’ve built two houses.
7. I have an hour commute to work.
Now to honor five blogging buddies who I feel are versatile bloggers.
1. Cat Woods – She has some of the most awesome blog posts.
2. Joyce Alton aka Clippership – I think she has some of the most insightful posts.
3. RC Lewis – Has some practical ideas
4. Jeff King – I respect this fellow, who really is working hard at learning his craft and sharing with everyone
5. MarcyKate – has a very versatile blog and think this would look good on her site.
6. I know only five, but Riley Redgate has so much going on in her life she needs one for her blog so when she comes back she has something to write about!
So there it all is. Thanks again Moonshade.