The Write Time has been awarded the Liebster Award.
Thank you Lora for this award! I'm honored.
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So, as I pass along this award, here are my top 5 picks:
1. Joyce Alton She is such a dedicated writer. She is running a 12 writing marathon and critiques each and every entry. Her blog has such good information.
2. Suzanne Payne A friend I met on twitter. She tagged me for a meme, but that's okay.
3. Stephanie Diaz Fellow AQCer participating in the Marathon. She has a great ms coming along and I hope to see it in print. (Then I'll do a new author interview with her!)
4. J. Lea Lopez She gave me sage advice on how to set up this blog. If it wasn't for her insights along with Cherie, I wouldn't have got this blog off the ground. We collaborated a while back and was noted in the top blog posts of the day. She will be a guest on The Write Time tomorrow!
5. A. M. Supinger My very first follower! She is another friend I've made over at AQC. She has a blog with lots of owls. I was going to say she lives somewhere in.... but she tells me she is a very private person.
Honorable mentions to WriterCherie. Her blog has 215 followers so she does not meet the awards requirements, but she too helped get this blog going.
Thanks again Lori for this award.