Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BRoP Interview with Zvi Zaks

Today's Blog Ring of Power interview is with Zvi Zaks.  He is willing to share his feelings on the Writer's Life.  So here we chat with Zvi.  For more of his interview here are the dates and sites:

Part 1 @ Sandra - Monday, October 15th
Part 2 @ Dean - Tuesday, October 16th
Part 3 @ Terri - Wednesday, October 17th
Part 4 @ Teresa - Thursday, October 18th
Part 5 @ Emily - Friday, October 19th
Now lets chat with Zvi:



What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine? Do you use pen and paper or computer? Work at home or at the library/Starbucks, etc.
Sadly, my writing has been too intermittent, though now that I'm semi-retired, I find more opportunities to sit down at the computer. 

When do you write?
My favorite time is when I take the dogs to the park.  Sitting under a tree with a nice breeze, the background noises of children and pets, and no distracting internet, it's easy to write.

 How much time per day do you spend on your writing?
About three or four hours a day of writing and related activities (like reviewing, marketing, etc.)

 Other than your family, what has been your greatest source of support?
My family actually isn't that interested.  I get a lot of support from writers' circles like the Online Writing Workshop for Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror (they charge) or the Critter's Workshop (free).  The comments, both positive and negative, of other aspiring writers is a tremendous help.

How do you deal with rejection and/or negative reviews?
I grit my teeth and push on.  I'm getting pretty expert at that.

Find Zvi Zaks on the web:

Is your book in print, ebook or both?  Both

No comments: