- What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine? Do you use pen and paper or computer? Work at home or at the library/Starbucks, etc.
- I often joke that my laptop is surgically attached. I’d die if I didn’t have it. As far as where? Anywhere. But mostly at my little desk in the middle of my living room. :D I do enjoy Starbucks though. I’m a coffeeholic.
- How do you balance writing with other aspects of your life?
- Ha! I don’t. LOL I have a seven month old now and she’s next to me at this very moment in her high chair talking away. Poor kid has to compete with Mommy’s computer. Seriously though I just wrote a blog on this subject. Main thing though? There is no replacement for butt in chair time!
- What has been the most surprising reaction to something you’ve written?
- I can’t say the specifics, but I always find it hysterical when someone reads something into what I’ve written that I didn’t consciously plant there. Not to say I don’t add anything substantial! Just that sometimes I think we can get a little over-analytical.
- Other than your family, what has been your greatest source of support?
- OMG – other writers!! I have been consistently blown away by the generosity and support of those in this industry. I’ve also made some of my closest friends through writing. As far as organizations and resources? SCBWI for children’s writers is like a goldmine.
- How do you deal with rejection and/or negative reviews?
Part 1 @ Sandra Ulbrich Almazon - http://ulbrichalmazan.
Part 2 @ Dean C. Rich - http://deanswritingtime.
Part 3 @ Terri Bruce – http://www.terribruce.net - Wednesday, May 1st
Part 4 @ T.W. Fendley - http://twfendley.com/ - Thursday, May 2nd
Part 5 @ Emily LaBonte - http://emlabonte.blogspot.com/
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Lisa-Gail-Green/419781971445979
Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4649678.Lisa_Gail_Green
Is your book in print, ebook or both? Both